While we will not be hosting an in-person event this year, we still invite you to participate with us. Our vendors are a significant piece of our ESOP event success and we thank you for that.
In lieu of samples this year, we are asking all vendors to please consider supplying us with one or both of the following items to give to our ESOP eligible employees as part of this year’s ESOP event. Please confirm your participation and offer by MONDAY, May 17th.
- A HIGH-VALUE DIGITAL COUPON: It could be a timeless favorite or a new item that you’ve recently introduced that is now in our stores that you would like our employees to know more about, as well as try. This is a terrific way to build awareness of your brand and / or product! We will do all the set up so no need for you to supply any paper coupons! Coupons will be added to an employee’s MORE Rewards account.
a. Details needed for coupons (to be filled out on the vendor form below):
- Coupon Offer – Is it a $ off, % off or Free
- Provide UPC codes for all items included in offer
- Confirm product is available in all stores
We will invoice vendors after 6/30/21 once redemptions are in.
The coupons you provide will be distributed to approximately 2800 ESOP eligible employee MORE Rewards accounts as digital offers they would digitally “clip” to redeem. Based on past history, you can expect that redemptions will be somewhere between 500 and 1000 total.
- A DOOR PRIZE: In lieu of any fees, please consider providing a “big ticket” prize for employees who will be registering for door prizes. This could include electronics, gift certificates, art, souvenir items, apparel, or other prize of perceived value. In consideration of social distancing, please refrain from donating any event tickets at this time.
- Our employees greatly appreciate the prize donations you so generously provide…it’s an event highlight. Please send prizes by June 4 to:
1921 Coborn Boulevard
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Please fill out the vendor participation portal by Monday, May 17th. Please send prizes by Friday, June 4.
Contact: Diane Skillingstad, Senior Administrative Asst. ▪ 320-203-6273 ▪ Diane.Skillingstad@Cobornsinc.com
You have helped build our company’s success and we are grateful for your partnership. The vendor fair is a highly anticipated event for our ESOP eligible employees, and we thank you in advance for your consideration to help us bring a small piece of the vendor fair to these employees during our virtual event.